To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the accommodation rules below:
- The villa has 2 bedrooms for maximum 4 people. For extra person we only accept maximum 2 people with additional charge IDR 150.000/people/night for adult and IDR 80.000/people/night for child but we don’t provide any extra bed.
- Smoking is only at open air area,
- Not suitable for pets,
- Events or parties are not allowed,
- Please turn off all air conditioning when not in residence,
- We expect any damages/breakages incurred by guests during their stay to be replaced or cost of replacement covered.
- All late check-out is should be on request the check the availability with extra charge.
- Inviting outside guests is not permitted.
- For last minute booking of the day, after 4 pm is not accepted.
- On the day of arrival, the guests have to give to the villa’s staff a photo copy of their Identification Documents (passport or ID). Please bring valid Government Identity Card or Passport upon check-in
- Please let the property know the expected arrival time in advance. Guests can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property directly. If you’ll arrive on late night, please let us know so we can arrange how to give you the key. Our staff working on certain operation hour.
- Should more guests arrive at villa than noted on booking sheet, there will be additional costs at the discretion of the villa.
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island. No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels.
Dates affected: March 17, 2018 | March 7, 2019 | March 25, 2020 | March 14, 2021 | March 3, 2022 | March 22, 2023
perfect to stay”
cheap price, and very nice place. we can enjoy everything.
See room deals
Hi Satoru, thank you so much for taking time to write a great review to us. It's really happy to host you during stay with us. We are so glad to know that you have a good stay, your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you and we would be happy to see you next time.
See room deals
Dear Dora, We thank you for taking time to write a review to us. It's really happy to host you during stay with us. We appreciate your feedback for our improvement, the alley to the villa is car accessible and easy walking to main street where there are many restaurants, supermarket and shops. Along the allay is safe as many villas and hotels around but walking at night better bring flashlight as the light is very good at some points. The electric power has been upgraded so far no more guests complain of electric issue and such as washing machine and AC are working well. We have daily cleaning service and Villa coordinator so we suggest for any request to contact our villa coordinator and our office number is available to call as open 24 hours and surely will be follow up immediately. Thank you and we would be happy to see you next time. Warmest regards, Maria, General Manager of Asa Property